Friday 25 May 2007

Fold up bikes, Sufjan and General This and That

So I have lost much of the enthusiasm I had for this thing a couple of weeks ago hence no posts. But I will prevail! Actually I've been somewhat surprised by the number of people who actually bothered to look at it!

So first up I think I should round up the train saga. So the weekend before last weekend I went home and everything actually went smoothly which was nice so no excitement there. However there was a guy on the train with a fold up bike. Seriously it was awesome. He just carried it on. Then he carried it off. Then he unfolded it and rode off. I want one! Where can you buy these? I could carry my bike into lectures and everything. Oh the possibilities!

Actually been discovering many things of interest lately. Like Sufjan Stevens! Now apparently everyone has been listening to this guy for ages. I heard him ages ago and just dismissed him as not my thing. Then out of nowhere I am in possession of four of his albums so I give him a listen. Wow. Second listen to Seven Swans and I was hooked. This guy is genius! His music cannot be described. So I urge you, if you were like me and suffering Sufjan deficiency check him out. Now! Haven't been this excited about new music since getting into Relient K. Good times.

So what else is new and exciting. Ha wouldn't you like to know... Oh watch my bebo video. The making of Switchfoot's video for Awakening. Its all quite incrediable.

16 days till I leave for China!
4 days till no exams...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is great info to know.