Thursday 21 June 2007

China - Day ... who knows anymore

So the whole idea of writing a little about me daily travels is clearly not working. Must go back to recording my daily activities on paper.

So what am I doing right now. Well I'm sitting in a bar in a youth hostel in Beijing. Beijing is cool. Been here before though. We had Peking Duck and a fruit pizza for dinner. Mmm interesting. There are a lot of foreigners in this place which is a little weird cause its all been Chinese people where we've been. Going to see the Great Wall tomorrow. Leaving 7am!! We already seen it last week but it was in a different place and was basically just a mound of mud. Steve of course brought a considerable chunk of this mud back with him which just seems wrong! So tomorrow will be good. Drove past Tianamine square tonight in the taxi which was very exciting.

So how is China going on a whole. I'll give it a 8/8 if you know what I mean. Can't get much better than that!

No comments: